Sunday, March 20, 2005

my year in pictures

"my week in pictures" is one year old! I hope you have enjoyed viewing them as much as I have making them. Spliced and diced, here are some of my favourite bits...
my year in pictures

I'm a lucky bugger, though it's been a rollercoaster of a year for me. Surprising and challenging at every turn. I have wept (and still do) at the loss of a friend in the worst way imaginable, and have celebrated new life with almost the next breath. And where one door closes, another opens, with fresh opportunities.

I have grown professionally and personally, and in both these capacities have found such unexpected kindness, generosity and acceptance from people, that leaves me completely overwhelmed. You all have allowed me to indulge my passion for photography, and over-and-above than that, you have inspired me more than I thought possible. For all this I am ever grateful.
Like I said before, I'm a lucky bugger.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this composition.
There's so much life in it.
(nice text, too)

March 20, 2005 8:17 pm  
Blogger yourwaitress said...

yippee! congrats on reaching the one year mark my dear. thank you for sharing your wonderful images with us. your week in pictures are always a treat and i look forward to many many more.

March 20, 2005 10:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, very impressive images here. I'll be sure to check back for more. Congrats on 1 year, love the content of this entry as well. :)

March 21, 2005 3:48 am  
Blogger chili said...

as always, gorgeous!

March 21, 2005 5:03 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Belated congratulations Mushsis! Your week in pictures are always great and intriguing!

(Geez, can't go away for a few days and you all start having anniversaries and stuff!...;-)

March 23, 2005 4:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home